Get started, simply contact us on 9474 3303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When you make contact, we will arrange for one of our Planning Officers to visit you to discuss you or your family member’s needs, including assistance with the most relevant funding options. Our extensive experience in supporting people with disability and their families enables us to provide the best support and plans for your individual circumstances.
- At Home: Support with daily living activities in your own home or in an Identitywa home you share with others.
- Having a Break: Short term (respite) assistance for children and for adults in Identitywa houses.
- Fun, Friends and Living: Participate in community life, connect with others socially and pursue your passions.
- Skills for Life: Develop social and daily living skills, build confidence and grow your independence.
- School’s Out: Explore options for life after school, transition to further education, work or other meaningful activities.
- Plan Development and Management: Identitywa can support you with plan development; coordination and implementation of plan supports; and also a range of plan (funding) management options.
- Discuss your ideas with our Planning Officers.
Our staff are committed to improving the lives of people with disability and their families. They will listen carefully to your needs and goals and work in partnership with you to explore, plan and design support options to suit you. Our flyers for downloading:
- Young Children 0 – 6 years
- School Children 7 – 14 years
- Young Adults 15 – 35 years
- Adults 35 – 65+ years
Your funding options may be:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Department of Communities (Disability Services)
- Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centres
- Insurance Commission of WA
- Full fee payment by families