Get started, simply contact us on 9474 3303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When you make contact, we will arrange for one of our Planning Officers to visit you to discuss you or your family member’s needs and goals. They will listen carefully and work in partnership with you to explore, plan and design support options to suit your individual situation. They are also able to provide assistance with the most relevant funding options. Click here to see the range of services that we provide.
We also have age-specific flyers which can be downloaded:
- Young Children 0 – 6 years
- School Children 7 – 14 years
- Young Adults 15 – 35 years
- Adults 35 – 65+ years
As a registered provider for the National Disability Insurance Scheme, Department of Communities (Disability Services) and the Insurance Commission of WA, Identitywa can support you or your family member. Our staff are committed to improving the lives of people with disability and their families.
Your funding options may be:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Department of Communities (Disability Services)
- Insurance Commission of WA
- Full fee payment by individuals or their families