To get started, simply contact us on 9474 3303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When you make contact, we will arrange for one of our Planning Officers to visit you to discuss you or your family member’s needs, including assistance with the most relevant funding options. Our extensive experience in supporting people with disability and their families enables us to provide the best support and plans for your individual circumstances.
As a registered provider of the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA), Disability Services Commission and the Insurance Commission of WA, Identitywa can support you or your family member with:
- At Home: Support with daily personal activities life in your own home or in an Identitywa home you share with others.
- Having a Break: Short-term assistance for children and for adults in Identitywa houses or in your own home.
- Fun, Friends and Community: Participate in community life, connect with others socially and pursue your passions.
Skills for Life: Develop social and daily living skills, build confidence and grow your independence.
- School’s Out: Explore options for life after school, transition to further education, work or other meaningful activities.
- Planning: Support coordination and assistance with plan management.
- Therapy: Provision of occupational therapy and coordination of your therapy package.
- Or, discuss your ideas with our Planning Officers.
Our staff are committed to improving the lives of people with disability and their families. They will listen carefully to your needs and goals and work in partnership with you to explore, plan and design support options to suit you.
Download our Handbook (12 MB)