When applying for a current vacancy, put your best application forward by following these simple steps.
Continue reading to find out how to apply.
Click the Apply Now button next to the position you’re interested in. Complete the online form and ensure you attach the following documents:
- A current resume showing previous work experience, qualifications, skills and two referees.
- A cover letter explaining why you’re interested in the position.
- A description of how you meet each of the selection criteria in the Job Description Form.
Submit your application before the closing date. No applications will be accepted after this date.
A selection panel will review all applications and the most suitable applicants will be asked to attend an interview. If you are not selected for an interview, you will receive a letter informing you that your application was not successful.
Successful applicants will need:
- Driver’s Licence: For information on obtaining a valid driver’s licence visit the Department of Transport website.
- National Police Certificate (NPC): This details a person’s disclosable criminal record. Obtain and lodge a NPC application form at an Australia Post office. The NPC must be valid for within 3 months of the position start date. For more information visit the Western Australia Police website.
- Working With Children Card: Only successful applicants who may be working with children need to obtain a Card. For more information visit www.checkwwc.wa.gov.au
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid training can be obtained through St John’s Ambulance or Lifesaving WA
For enquiries or further information please contact Human Resources on 08 9474 3303.