When applying for a current vacancy, put your best application forward by following these simple steps.
Click the Apply Now button next to the position you’re interested in. Complete the online form and ensure you attach the following documents:
- A current resume showing previous work experience, qualifications, skills and two referees.
- A cover letter explaining why you’re interested in the position.
- A description of how you meet each of the selection criteria in the Job Description Form.
Submit your application before the closing date. No applications will be accepted after this date.
A selection panel will review all applications and the most suitable applicants will be asked to attend an interview. If you are not selected for an interview, you will receive a letter informing you that your application was not successful.
Successful applicants may need the following dependent on the JDF requirements:
- A National NDIS Worker Screening Check – Please see below for details of how to apply for this check.
- Driver’s Licence: For information on obtaining a valid driver’s license visit the Department of Transport website.
- National Police Certificate (NPC)
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid training can be obtained through St John’s Ambulance or Lifesaving WA
- Working With Children Check
National NDIS Worker Screening Check (NDIS Check)
The National NDIS Worker Screening Check commenced on 1 Feb 2021. It replaces the National Police Clearance for most Support Workers.
Workers starting in a role that requires clearance (Please be aware, Identitywa Administrative positions may not require the Worker’s Screening) will need to apply for the new NDIS check. This will enable a screened worker to deliver support and services in any Australian state or territory and is valid for five years and is transferable to other future employers.
This is a transitional process for the next two years and means that if you are a current employee applying for a new position within Identitywa, you do have to apply for the NDIS Workers Screening when your current National Police Clearance expires. The HR team will contact you when you are required to apply for the NDIS Workers Screening.
For any questions please contact the HR team on 9474 3303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For all information in regards to process, application forms and associated fees please refer to – https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/department-of-communities/ndis-worker-screening-check
NDIS WORKER SCREENING CONTACT DETAILS:
NDIS Check – 1800 225 558
For enquiries or further information, please contact Human Resources on 08 9474 3303.