A registered NDIS provider, Identitywa is one of WA’s leading agencies supporting people with disability to live fulfilled and independent lives.
When you contact us, we will arrange for you to speak to our Community Engagement Advisor, who will ensure we understand your individual needs so we can plan and access the right support for you. This can include finding the most suitable funding options. As your needs can vary over time, we continue working with you to ensure you get the right support when needed. Click here to see the range of services we provide.
We think it is important for you to know that underpinning all our supports are:
- Our strong family focus – We understand that families are the emotional support for a participant and that ongoing communication with them is essential.
- A Child Safe/Vulnerable People Safe Framework – Implemented across Identitywa with 100% of our workers trained.
- A team approach– Each participant has an allocated team leader and authentically matched support workers. In supported independent living arrangements, the team also includes in-house nursing oversight, occupational therapy and behavioural support. Our staffing group is culturally diverse, and many are bi- or multi-lingual.
- Active Support trained support workers – In our supported independent living homes.
- A commitment to Full Citizenship – Based planning, implementation, and review framework.
- Strong governance – We are committed to best practices, financially secure and have internal quality monitoring arrangements, and an experienced and committed executive team with excellent sector networks.
- Our Partnerships – Established referral pathways and links with complementary supports, such as therapy and NDIS community access for people (aged under 65) who reside in aged care and psychiatric hostels.
- Our Catholic ethos – An ongoing commitment to supporting others with compassion, respect, integrity, hospitality, inclusiveness, forgiveness, and justice.
Please call our Community Engagement Advisor to find out more about how we can support you. 9474 3303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All Identitywa workers are vaccinated for COVID-19