We work in partnership with you to explore, plan and design support options to suit your individual situation. We are also able to provide assistance with the most relevant funding options. Click here to see the range of services that we provide.
When you choose Identitywa, you also benefit from:
Sharing the journey
We can deliver a range of supports which meet participant’s needs as they vary over time - residential short term stays; from three hours to 24/7 of community, in-home and supported independent living support.
- Strong family focus – We understand that families are the key emotional support for a participant and therefore ongoing communication with them is essential.
- Child Safe/Vulnerable People Safe Framework – Implemented across Identitywa with 100% of staff trained.
- Staffing team – Each participant has an allocated team leader and authentically matched support workers. In supported independent living arrangements, the team also includes in-house nursing oversight, occupational therapy and behavioural support. Our staffing group is culturally diverse and many are bi- or multi-lingual.
- Active Support trained staff – In supported independent living arrangements.
- Befriend trained staff – For community support arrangements.
- Full citizenship – Based planning, implementation and review framework.
- Strong governance – We are committed to best practice, financially secure, have internal quality monitoring arrangements, and an experienced executive team with excellent sector networks.
- Partnerships – Established referral pathways and links with complementary supports, such as therapy, and NDIS community access for people (aged under 65) who reside in aged care and psychiatric hostels.
- Catholic ethos – An ongoing commitment to supporting others with compassion, respect, integrity, hospitality, inclusiveness, forgiveness and justice.
All Identitywa workers are vaccinated for COVID-19