Family Break Survey Results
Earlier this year we surveyed 83 families who shared their thoughts on family breaks/weekends away. A summary of their feedback received is outlined below.
Thank you to everyone who responded. Your feedback will be taken on board in our future planning of short family breaks.
- 89% of respondents strongly agreed or agreed that they like the idea of Identitywa staff supporting their family to have a short break.
- Just under one-third of respondents (31%) agreed they would be happy to participate in a short break with a group of families, while one in ten (14%) strongly agreed with this suggestion.
- In contrast, almost three- quarters of all respondents (73%) said strongly agreed or agreed that they would prefer a short break for their family only, while one-third of respondents (37%) said they would have a break with one other family.
- 78% of respondents either strongly agreed or agreed that they would like an annual family break.
- Just over half of all respondents (55%) strongly agreed or agreed that they would like a carers break.
- Four in five respondents (82%) said they would like to have the flexibility to choose when to take a break.
- Two in five respondents (43%) indicated that they would require support for siblings during a family break.
Posted in General