Having the right people
Identitywa is committed to making sure we attract the right workers to help us achieve the best outcomes for the people and families we support. We want workers who share our vision, are interested in growing their skills and learning and will help us improve by giving us feedback about their work.
Each year, Identitywa hosts a survey which is designed to capture our workers’ opinions about their working environment, colleagues, management, organisation processes, and job role. Some of this year’s results included:
- 88.5% of workers say their work gives them a feeling of personal accomplishment
- 81% say they believe families and the individuals they support value the role they perform
- 85% are confident in the abilities of their colleagues
- More than 80% believe Identitywa has a strong focus on achieving service excellence
- Nearly 90% would recommend working for Identitywa to other people.
CEO, Marina Re said the survey results are a great insight into our workers’ feelings about Identitywa.
“The 2018 survey has attracted significantly higher response than past surveys which has provided a valuable information for our future planning,” said Marina.
Identitywa is one of WA’s leading agencies supporting people with disability to live the life they choose. With a strong commitment to Person Centred Active Support, staff work in partnership with individuals to explore, plan and design support options to suit their individual needs.
Posted in General