Identitywa staff nominated for 2016 Disability Support Awards
Senior staff, nominees and the people who nominated them, attended the annual Disability Support Awards night held in July.
The DSA have been established by the National Disability Services and the Disability Services Commission to “recognise people in the disability sector providing supports of the highest standards to increase the quality of life and inclusion of people with disability in Western Australia. These are people who go beyond ordinary standards of service and have a profound impact on the lives of the people they work with and support”.
Congratulations are extended to the following Identitywa nominees:
- Aleysha Chopra: Emerging Leader
- Meggan Stone: Excellence in Personal and Community Support
- Carolyn Moore: Emerging Leader
- Wendy Ferrier: Excellence in Personal and Community Support
- Deb Ryan: Excellence in Personal and Community Support
Posted in General